Border-Free GC Opportunities
Border-Free education at Georgia College leverages the online environment to extend international opportunities to all GC students.
Border-Free Study Abroad and International InternshipsAll Current Border-Free Programs at a Glance
ACU in Australia
University of Hradec Králové in the Czech Republic
Kansai Gaidai in Japan
ISA (International Studies Abroad) offers virtual study abroad and ISA Global Remote Internships.
SIT (School for International Training) offers study abroad and internships online.
Contact us at studyabroadinfo@gcsu for more information.
Faculty and staff interested in developing a Border-Free educational opportunity may contact the Assistant Director of Education Abroad, Liz Havey, at email@example.com.
Other Recent Programs offered at Georgia College
- Application deadline: April 15, 2021
- Course: GC2Y 2000 The 10 Plants that Changed the World
- For details visit this online brochure link, which includes the application.
- Application deadline: April 15
- Courses: Many options available!
- For details visit this online brochure link, which includes the application
Climate Crisis: Teaching Fiction & Philosophy at the End of the WorldMay 10 - July 29, 2021
Climate Crisis Course Flyer.pdf
Course: MFLG 4950, 3 credit hours. Open to all majors!
Fully online, asynchronous and some synchronous sessions (Wed. 10 - 11 AM, EST)