GC Border-Free Opportunities
Border-Free education at Georgia College leverages the online environment to extend international opportunities to more - to all - GC students.
Border-Free Study Abroad Options Summer 2021:May 10 - June 4, 2021
- Application deadline: April 15, 2021
- Course: GC2Y 2000 The 10 Plants that Changed the World
- For details visit this online brochure link, which includes the application.
- Application deadline: April 15
- Courses: Many options available!
- For details visit this online brochure link, which includes the application
Border-Free Classes Summer 2021
Climate Crisis: Teaching Fiction & Philosophy at the End of the World
May 10 - July 29, 2021
Climate Crisis Course Flyer.pdf
Course: MFLG 4950, 3 credit hours. Open to all majors!
Fully online, asynchronous and some synchronous sessions (Wed. 10 - 11 AM, EST)
Many of our partners offer virtual study abroad and internships.
ACU in Australia
University of Hradec Králové in the Czech Republic
Kansai Gaidai in Japan
ISA (International Study Abroad) offers virtual study abroad and ISA Global Remote Internships.
SIT (School for International Training) offers study abroad and internships online.
Contact us at studyabroadinfo@gcsu for more information.
Faculty and staff interested in developing a Border-Free educational opportunity at GC may visit the International Education Center Border-Free Education website and contact the Assistant Director of Education Abroad, Liz Havey, at firstname.lastname@example.org.