(Argentina Iguazu Falls)
Welcome to Georgia College's Education Abroad!"The opportunity to study abroad can be a life-changing experience that allows students to develop skills that will enhance their future employment prospects and enrich their lives. Studying abroad can be a fulfilling part of a well-rounded liberal arts degree, and I am hopeful that all Georgia College students will give serious thought to engaging in the opportunity to study abroad at some point in their university experience."
– Dr. Steve Dorman, President of Georgia College & State University
You can …• Study almost anywhere in the world
• Receive financial aid and scholarships to assist with the cost
• Earn academic credit in core or major courses
• Study in English or learn a new language
• Gain soft skills such as cross-cultural competence, intercultural communication, flexibility, and adaptability that employers value
• Gain a deeper understanding of international, political, and economic issues
• Have the biggest adventure of your life!
Study Abroad Drop-in Advising Sessions
- Mondays - Thursdays @ 2-3 p.m., beginning the 2nd week of classes in the fall. Join us in our WebEx Room.
- The Study Abroad Catalog offers a quick peek into all of our program options.
- The Program Discovery allows you to search using any keyword.
- Study Abroad Program Applications:
- Fall/Academic year: March 1
- Spring: October 1
- Summer: January 22
- Scholarship Applications:
- Spring: October 1
- Summer: March 1
- If after attending a Drop-in Advising session (see above) you want to learn more or address questions you might have, email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment. Include the term you want to study abroad (summer, fall, spring, year) and some dates and times you are available to meet. You can also call 478-445-4789.
Facebook: GC Study Abroad, @gcsustudyabroad
International Education Center
(the historic Bone House)
141 S. Clarke Street
Milledgeville, GA 31061